LemonStory

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LemonStory

New LemonStory

2 posters

I want to be GM

GPjunior
    GPjunior
    Ready To Battle

I want to be GM Empty I want to be GM

Post  GPjunior Tue May 05, 2009 2:06 pm

Can another GM make me a forum GM atleast, or does it require that GM and me to be online so he can promote me to it?

Thanks for reading

Jason
    IGN: GPjunior
    Alan
    Alan
    Newb

I want to be GM Empty Alans responce

Post  Alan Wed May 06, 2009 10:33 pm

if you want to be a forum moderator it is quite almost the same as game moderator application sense this server doesnt have that tab yet try posting there good luck to you
    GPjunior
    GPjunior
    Ready To Battle

I want to be GM Empty Re: I want to be GM

Post  GPjunior Fri May 08, 2009 11:26 am

I was already hired as GM, but for some reason they cancelled on me.
    They were just talking to me like they normally would, while they don't even have the guts to say that they cancelled me...

+ I have been a GM before on KattieMS, so duh I know where to post my GM application, I'm no newb like you...

You even used the wrong format and everything, you didn't even use lines in between to make it look better.

Who wants to hire you as GM?
    I think nobody would...

Stop giving me advice, when you don't even know if I'm more experienced at these things then you are in a million years.

And go somewhere els, because you're ruining the forum and the whole game in it's current state.
    icemage

I want to be GM Empty GM Application level 3 GM

Post  icemage Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:32 am

Hey i was just wondering if i can become GM.

My skills: I know everything all commands codes npcs items how to host things how to say things like !notice hello everyone im DustSamaruai

What does being a GM mean to me?: It means to help people out not being a jack ass all the time always paying attention never mean infact im not a bad GM i give 5 warnings.

Thanks for reading this application...

My IGN: DustSamaruai

Contact me austin_powerz@hotmail.com plz email me im some times on msn. Only for 1 to 2 hours ...

Sponsored content

I want to be GM Empty Re: I want to be GM

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 5:56 pm