LemonStory

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LemonStory

New LemonStory

Can someone run the server all day

Dan7the7man7

Can someone run the server all day Empty Can someone run the server all day

Post  Dan7the7man7 Tue May 12, 2009 12:13 am

Heyy guys sorry for this but

i waswondering if someone could run this server all throughout the day cos when i get home i love to play it while i do my homework and stuff

btw this is one if not the best server me and my friend pickles have ever played on

we love how anyone can buy summoning bags, kill coke snails and other monsters, its got the pirate job, its got new monsters, you can summon things in fm 22 and heaps more

we love that everyone is kind towards each other except for 1 person not metioning any names.

we also love that the Gm's are willing to help us train whenever we ask and they are really nice [ i might even sign up to become one my friends Pickles already has ] (PuffyMuffin)

anyway thanks guy if you could put up the server through-out the day that would be great ohh and the reason is , is because me and pickles are lyk on the other side of the world in Australia so whenever we are on you guys are sleeping and what not soo yea running the server through the day would be a really great thing for us

ohh and if you guys do this im sure me and pickles will vote for us a few more times in the xtremetop100

- Thanks, Daniel (Shadow)

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 7:48 am